TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to use the integration
Part 1: Obtain the Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret from FYI
- Click the Automation menu option in FYI.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Click the Active by Business Fitness cog icon to edit the integration.
- Click 'create a new secret'
- The Access Key Secret will be displayed in a pop-up. Click the clipboard icon to copy the key and paste it into Active Workpapers or a secure location, for example, a vault. Important: You will only be able to view the Secret Key the first time this window is displayed. If the key is required again, you will need to disconnect the integration, request a new key, and reconnect your integration.
- Click Done once you have saved the Secret Key to a secure location.
- The Access Key ID will be displayed. Click the Clipboard icon to copy and paste the information to Active Workpapers or a secure location.
- Note: For this integration, the AutoFile defaults in FYI may be disregarded.
Part 2: Integrating the Secret Key in Active Platform
- In Active, go to the 'Admin Centre' and click on 'Integrations'
- Locate the 'FYI Docs' integration option and click Configure.
- Enter the Access Key ID and Secret Key copied from FYI and click save.
- Select your FYI location from the dropdown - Australia or UK.
- Binder Link Setting: This option controls whether URLs for binders created in Active are automatically posted to FYI. Enabling it makes Binder links visible in FYI, but it's optional and off by default.
Example of the URL created in FYI
- Select your FYI Cabinet For Exported Binder Zip File
How to use the integration
Linking source documents
- In Active Workpapers, navigate to the client's workpapers.
- Click on the 'Add Record' option.
- Select the 'Add from FYI' tab, which will display a list of documents relevant to the client.
- Browse or search through the list to find the documents you wish to link.
- Select one or more documents as required for your workpaper.
- After selecting the necessary documents, click on 'Link Documents'. This action will attach the chosen FYI documents directly to the Active Workpapers.
Exporting Completed Binders
- Once the binder is completed and ready to be exported, go to the QA centre and click the 'Zip Export' button. Or you click the 'Settings & Tools' icon and select 'Export as ZIP.
- Follow the prompt, select your options, and click Export.
- This will create a Zip file in FYI automatically, and a confirmation message will be displayed to acknowledge the successful export.